This website www.beaumontpeople.com.au, (” Website”) is owned and operated by Beaumont Consulting Pty Ltd (ABN 60 097 409 026) (collectively referred to as "Beaumont People", "we," "us," or "our" herein).
These terms and conditions govern the use of the website Domain name https://www.beaumontpeople.com.au and https://www.beaumontconsulting.com.au. Access via https://www.beaumontpeople.com.au / (the "Home page") (hereinafter the “Website”).
By accessing and using the Website you accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms do not access or use the Website.
Beaumont People reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time and advises you to refer to them each time you use or access the Website. Your access or use of the Website after an updated version of the Terms has been made indicates your acceptance of the Terms as changed by us.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. If any provision of these Terms is not applicable or contrary to any legislative provision currently in force, this exemption will not affect the validity or application of any remaining provisions.
Beaumont People shall endeavour, where possible, to give access to the Website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but gives no guarantee in this regard. From time to time, such access may be interrupted, for example, for purposes of maintenance and updating, or because of outages or other technical causes.
The Website and all materials displayed on it, including all content on the pages or screens of the website, text, graphics, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks (whether registered or not) (collectively “Beaumont People Content”) are our property or the property of their respective owners and are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property laws. All Beaumont People Content and the Website are subject to change or discontinuity at any time. Changes may include imposing limits on certain features or restricting access to parts of the Website or Beaumont People Content. Whilst Beaumont People endeavours to try and keep the Website and Beaumont People Content up to date, they are provided on an “as is “basis. To the extent permitted by law Beaumont people makes no representations or warranties about accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of Beaumont People Content, including information in respect of any job vacancies and description and disclaims liability for any error, omission and your use or reliance on the Website and Beaumont People Content.
Your use of the Website and Beaumont People Content
You may use the Website and Beaumont People Content for your personal use only unless it is specifically provided for clients. No material from Beaumont People Content or on the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, other than for reference purposes only, and provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Beaumont People copyright and other proprietary rights, without the prior written authorisation from Beaumont People.
Everything that appears on the Website, including text, structure, composition, graphic elements, layout, logos, software and all other possible elements of this website, with the exception of the contributions of third parties, is protected by intellectual property rights of Beaumont People, its suppliers or partners.
No illegal use
You must not use the Website or any of the Beaumont People Content in any manner for any purpose which is illegal or prohibited by law. You agree to use the Website and Beaumont People Content for lawful purposes only and not to post or transmit any information or material which in any way infringes or violates the rights of others or which is defamatory, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
Processing of personal data
You are responsible for all personal information you provide to the Website, including any documents or forms uploaded to, filled in/or accepted by you within the Website (‘Your Information”). When you register with this site or sign on you will need to use a user name and password. (e.g. Job Alerts). You are solely responsible for the security, proper use and confidentiality of your account username and password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password is in the possession of someone else or being used in an unauthorised way.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The provision of Your Information for a job alert or otherwise is your own decision at your own risk subject to our obligations at law.
- Neither Beaumont People or their clients are responsible for identifying, verifying or seeking correction of errors or omissions in Your Information.
Job vacancies and recruitment
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Beaumont People will access Your Information based on the Information as submitted in the Website
- There is no commitment from Beaumont People regarding the job vacancy, job description or your success in the recruitment process
- The application process on the Website and any related job vacancy may be suspended or cancelled by Beaumont People or a client without notice
- Beaumont People uses reasonable efforts to monitor and ensure that job vacancies are accurate, current and/or continue to be available but cannot provide any guarantees to that effect. Beaumont People disclaims any liability in respect of a job description or availability or choice of candidate by Beaumont People clients.
- By clicking and accepting or applying your signature to any document provided to you through the website, either electronically, digitally or otherwise you are legally accepting and /or confirming you have read and understood the terms provided and that document becomes binding on you
- You are responsible for seeking your own professional advice in respect pf any terms or documents arising from your use of the Website or participation in the recruitment process.
As a consumer you have certain rights under Australian Consumer Law and state and territory legislation, which include statutory guarantees which cannot be excluded and nothing in these terms operates to exclude these statutory guarantees.
Beaumont People is not responsible for illegal acts, or for any temporary or permanent damage or failure caused by data processing equipment or the user gaining access to the Website or in general while downloading files and programs that make up the Website to its servers. More particularly, Beaumont People is not responsible for the transmission of viruses via its the Website.
Beaumont People is not responsible for fraudulent use of its means of dissemination. Beaumont People disclaims any liability in connection with the hacking of its computer systems and theft of data that may be present. Beaumont People nevertheless take all reasonable measures to prevent such piracy and secure Your Information.
Third party Websites
Websites outside of the domains of Beaumont People in particular websites to which the user may be referred to using hyperlinks within the pages of the Website, remain the exclusive responsibility of the holders and owners of these websites.
Beaumont People cannot exercise any control on these websites, nor assume any responsibility for their content. The inclusion of links does not imply endorsement by Beaumont People of items on those sites. By using or accessing any linked Third-party websites you will be subject to their specific terms and conditions of use and Privacy Polices
Beaumont People declines any liability in connection with the material and data of whatever nature, included or available on the websites it links to.
Beaumont People operates official pages on social media websites (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn)“Social Media”) which may be linked websites. In addition to the terms of any Social Media website, Beaumont People will consider any content you publish on or in relation to Beaumont People’s official page and account as subject to these Terms. Beaumont People retains editorial control over its Social Media and may edit or remove any content it considers breaching these Terms or the terms of the Social Media website.
We gather information about all our Website users collectively, such as what areas you visit more frequently and what services you access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in aggregate. This information helps us to determine what information is most useful for our users and how can create a better website and recruitment experience for you.
Liability and Indemnity
Beaumont People, its directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors are not liable to you and you indemnify and hold Beaumont People harmless in respect of any and all claims, loss or damage, however arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) in connection with:
- Your failure to comply with the Terms
- Your use, misuse or reliance on the Website or Beaumont People Content
- Your use, misuse or reliance on linked third party Websites
- Any acts or omissions by you or any person accessing or using your account on the Website, or your Login details (whether or not with your authorisation of knowledge)
- Any information provided by you on the Website, including Your Information and the completeness or accuracy and currency thereof
- Any authenticity issues with Your Information or any accompanying documentation; and
- The outcome of the application process; and
- any indirect or consequential or indirect loss, including loss of data arising from or in connection with your use of the Website, Beaumont People Content or Linked Websites.
However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude our liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent not otherwise permitted by law.
If you require any information or wish to report any problems please email email@example.com
Any dispute arising or resulting from the use of Website is subject exclusively to the law of State of New South Wales Australia.
We may in our absolute discretion at any time terminate your access to the Website in full or in part, without notice. The Terms will survive such termination.