Let Them Know It's Christmas - Submissions NOW CLOSED
Our Annual Christmas Donation campaign is back and again this festive season, instead of spending money on gifts and cards for our valued clients, we at Beaumont People want to use these dollars for the greater good.
If you are an Australian registered charity or your organisation is associated with one through your CSR programs, we encourage you to share this and get involved.
This Christmas, we are donating up to $5,000, where either one or more hardworking and deserving charities could receive a share of the donation. Simply tell us what you will do with the money if it is donated to your charity.
Your idea must be:
- Something tangible
- Have the ability to make a significant difference for your charity and the cause you support.
Your application for entry must be:
- A written submission via the entry form below, that includes 250 words or less
- A 30-60 second video that includes a direct piece to camera telling us what you would do if you won. Please note your video must be supplied as an mp4 and a maximum size of 5MB (to reduce your video, try using Video Smaller, otherwise it will not load). In submitting a video, you give Beaumont People permission to upload this to the Beamont People YouTube Channel, website and social media platforms.
- Applications must be submitted by midnight on Monday, 26 November 2018 (AEDT).
- Beaumont People will review all submissions, announcing a shortlist on Monday, 3 December 2018.
- Finalists will be released via the Beaumont People website and open to the public vote which will decide the 2018 winner/s. All finalists will be encouraged to share their videos and gather votes from the networks during the voting 2 week period.
- Applications open between Thursday, 1 November 2018 - Monday, 26 November 2018
- Finalist shortlist announced on Monday, 3 December 2018
- Open to public voting between Monday, 3 December 2018 - Monday, 17 December 2018
- Winner/s announced Wednesday, 19 December 2018.
Continual Support of the Charity Sector
Our Christmas campaign is only one way in which we look to provide continual support to the charity sector. We are also proud to have saved over 280 Australian Charities over $18 million in equivalent commercial recruitment fees, since our Charities divsion was established in 2009. We also contribte to the sector by:
- Delivering complimentary training and development seminars and workshops to the sector
- Providing access to various Leadership Development opportunities
- Charitable donations and further sector development investments; and
- Corporate volunteering.