Nikki Beaumont awarded RCSA Lifetime Achievement Award
On Thursday, 14th June 2018, over 30 years of dedication, hard work and leadership within the recruitment industry was recognised – awarding Nikki Beaumont with an RCSA Lifetime Achievement Award.
Although a surprise to Nikki on the night, for those who have worked for or alongside her, this was an accolade well overdue.
Nikki Beaumont graced our shores in 2000, leading the most complex recruitment projects in Sydney's history – the Sydney Olympic Games.
In pure entrepreneurial spirit, Nikki founded Beaumont People (formerly knowns as Beaumont Consulting) in 2001. Her innovative, forward - thinking marketing approach and an unwavering belief in the personal touch, has made Beaumont People a genuine industry stand - out.
Beaumont People quickly grew to 3 locations, before facing the GFC of 2009. Always valuing the importance of people in her business, Nikki was determined to not make one staff member redundant during this time, even if this meant losing money.
This drive and commitment to both her beliefs and her team gave birth to the establishment of the Charity division, which continues to service charities today, whilst running as a not-for-profit itself. The intention at the time was two-fold:
- Keep her consultants engaged and increase morale during a very uncertain time
- Give back to the charity sector–an area she has always been immensely passionate about and involved in.
To-date, we remain proud that no staff member was made redundant during the GFC. Post GFC, Beaumont People has continued to grow from strength to strength because of Nikki’s highly-tuned business acumen, market insight and leadership.
Beaumont continued to adapt and diversify, creating specialist sector divisions in addition to the Charity division. These include:
Key to Nikki's success has been the unfaltering investment she makes in her people. From guiding the careers of her team through personal mentoring & development, to providing industry-leading training programs.
Nikki has crafted a work environment that is conducive to success - where her people are nurtured and motivated to achieve their personal best not only for the business, but as importantly, for themselves.
A huge believer in education and giving staff, candidates and clients access to ongoing learning. Nikki has:
- Pioneered the ‘Recruitment and Selection Essentials’ Workshop that has educated no less than 800 customers to-date. The workshop is designed to provide new thinking, tips and practical advice to businesses to impact their recruitment strategy and future hiring success.
- Established the LEAD NFP Mentoring Program which invests in aspiring leaders across the charity sector. It was established to enable charity leaders to enhance and build leadership awareness, capability and to help foster relationships across the charity sector
- Has funded 160 Business and Candidates complimentary events to-date and continues to do so. These events give customers access to training & development and networking opportunities across leadership, wellness, recruitment and skill-specific areas. With the ‘people’ always being at the heart of how Beaumont People is run, Nikki saw this as an opportunity to build deeper relationships with customers and contribute to their career and personal growth.
Join us in congratulating Nikki for her Lifetime Achievement Award by leaving a comment below.
More photos from the night: