Beaumont People’s Payroll Service Manages All Payments
Do you already have the perfect candidate and need our payrolling services only? We offer a complete, end to end payroll service and allows you to focus on your core business.
Payrolling services can be offered for all levels of roles, from short term assignments to executive interim contracts. Our payroll service manages all payments to the candidate including remittance of their tax and superannuation. We will ensure workers compensation insurance and payroll tax are covered for your business. We charge an agreed rate and will invoice once an approved timesheet has been submitted, each week.
Why outsource payroll?
- Overcome headcount limits – hire extra staff without adding to your permanent headcount
- Cost-effective – we provide an alternative solution to implementing and managing your own in-house payroll for short term roles
- Save time – avoid the detailed process of setting up new employee’s in your payroll system
- Fast turnaround time – have your casuals working within 24 hours
- Online timesheets – fast and effective online timesheet, invoicing and payslips
- Flexible terms – we can payroll both short and long term assignments, from one day to one year
- Complete service – we take care of the entire payroll function including electronic pay slips, payment summaries, payroll tax, workers compensation, superannuation and PAYG
- Dedicated point of contact – one point of contact for all enquiries.
How does it work?
Our payrolling service is available where our clients have sourced one or more candidates and don’t require Beaumont People's full temporary or contract recruitment service.
A Consultant will discuss your requirements, our fees and will send you a payrolling agreement and our trading terms. We will obtain the candidates contact details, details of the role and pay rates. We ensure speedy and open communication with all parties to commencement and will remain in touch through the assignment according to your needs.
Where you have sourced a candidate and you have determined they would be suitable for an assignment with your business and have agreed on the appropriate pay rate with the candidate, simply contact us our Sydney or Northern Rivers office.