Beaumont People offers Executive Interim Contracting
What is Interim Contracting?
Pressures on budgets, funding and project complexities has made finding the right people resources more important than ever and one or more Interim Contractors with the experience and skillsets will deliver results. Challenges in the current market conditions and competition to find the best permanent talent, particularly for niche skill sets, is unrelenting. An Interim Contractor may be the solution to fill requirements. A common use of interim contractors is where delivery of existing and new projects continues to be a priority for organisations, but a permanent long-term executive resource is not required.
An Interim Contractor is engaged and paid by Beaumont People. We ensure a contract is in place with the Interim Contractor and manage all payroll related obligations, including remitting tax, managing payment of superannuation and providing workers compensation coverage.
Why use Beaumont People for Interim Contracting?
- Acquire the best resources in the market to deliver your projects on time and budget
- More cost effective than traditional consulting and advisory firms
- Our Consultants have extensive knowledge of the skills required within their specialist areas
- Flexibility – we can provide resources for short term consulting assignments through to long-term programs of work
- Interim Contractors can be engaged as PAYG employees, on a day to day basis or on a maximum term contract, or as an Independent Contractor (Pty Ltd)
- We ensure clarity of contract scope betweeb all parties and conducts follow up regularly
- Clients are able to interview and select their Interim Contractor of choice, whilst Beaumont People manages the advertising, sourcing, selection and post placement processes for you.
Pricing Structure & Terms
We offer flexibility to suit both our client and the Executive Interim Contractor. Rates agreed can be hourly, daily (or part thereof), or weekly, as examples. Fees include all relevant on-costs.
To learn more about our Executive Interim Contracting Services, contact a Recruitment Specialist beow.