Recruitment and Selection Essentials Workshop
There is nothing more important to business success than hiring great people. Nothing! Whether you are new to hiring or a seasoned professional, our half day workshop provides new ideas, tips and practical advice to make an impact on your recruitment strategy and your future hiring success.
Key topics covered include:
- Managing the challenges of recruiting in today’s market
- Best Practice recruitment strategy
- Candidate sourcing – where and how to find the perfect candidate
- How to structure an interview to get the best result
- Quality interview questions that work
- Behavioural Interview Techniques
- Tools and other resources for determining best hire
- Creating a match made in heaven
- Time saving tips to make your recruitment more efficient.
These sessions are run by our most experienced recruiters who have worked across a broad range of organisations from small private enterprises to large international organisations. The workshops are best suited to small interactive group sessions of around 16 participants.
Clients who have attended previous Recruitment & Selection sessions:
“I am so impressed. I love your company culture and training style”
“Loved the course, thought it was 'awesome' 5/5. Very helpful and well structured”
“Excellent program, great opportunity to talk to other business’s and share ideas. Nikki was excellent and kept everyone involved.”
We often run Recruitment and Selection workshops in-house. See our events schedule for our next session. We often run this workshop with clients internally. These are presented by Nikki Beaumont, CEO, Nina Mapson Bone, Managing Director or Jo Brown, Associations & Memberships Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in running your own Recruitment and Selection workshop in-house, contact us for more information.