WWF-Australia - Impact Partnerships Manager, Corporate Partnerships
We are creating a world where people live in harmony with nature. Join us. Because together, anything is possible.
Join one of the world's largest and most respected conservation organisations
Workplace flexibility including monthly RDO
WWF-Australia Office location negot. (For 2 year contract)
About the organisation
WWF’s global vision is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Australia is part of the WWF International Network, the world’s leading, independent conservation organisation. We are active in over 100 countries and have close to 5 million supporters internationally. In Australia and throughout the oceanic region, we work with governments, businesses and communities so that people and nature can thrive within their fair share of the planet’s natural resources.
WWF's mission is to halt the decline of threatened plants and animals and to support their recovery. We do this by addressing the threats that affect them using the best available science while working in partnership with communities, Indigenous groups, government and business. The world is changing fast. Our wildlife and wild places face unprecedented challenges. The result is people yearn more for nature and are connected with each other like never before. We know that we can achieve more by partnering, sharing, empowering communities, forming alliances and building a movement for the environment. Working together is the answer. It is our goal to bring about this unified voice for nature.
About WWF - International
About WWF – Australia
About the role
Working as a member of the Impact Partnerships – Corporate Partnerships team, the Impact Partnerships Manager role manages a portfolio of strategic business partnerships, alliances with retailers, brands, manufacturers and other major businesses designed to catalyse the shift to sustainable supply chains and reduce the environmental and social impacts of business. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager Impact Partnerships, Corporate Partnerships, the role offers opportunities to grow your Revenue Development career within a supportive team environment.
Skills, knowledge and experience
· Experience in marketing or business development in an account management capacity.
· Experience developing and implementing new and progressive partnerships initiatives and evaluating outcomes.
· Knowledge of sustainable business practices.
· Background of forecasting and raising income against targets.
· Experience building relationships and networks with middle to senior business managers.
· Proven excellent written and verbal skills with experience in writing and presenting business proposals to small to medium sized groups.
· Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
· Experience utilising digital, event and branding strategies to leverage key messages.
· Demonstrated stewardship and engagement skills.
· Strong project management, planning, monitoring and reporting skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a flexible team based environment.
Ideally you will have knowledge of environmental management as it applies to sustainable business and possess a tertiary qualification in marketing, business, sustainability, environment management or have equivalent experience.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to work both autonomously and constructively within a team and be aligned with WWF’s vision, mission and I-KODE Values.
WWF values diversity and is building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. WWF is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, sex, sexuality and gender diverse (LGBTQIA+) community members, and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis