Web and Digital Design Coordinator | NFP | Perm | Full time | Sydney CBD with WFH flexibility
- Work for a leading national charity
- Learn and be mentored from a very experienced Senior Martech Manager
- Collaborative team culture
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work within the blend of marketing and technology (Martech). You will work closely with the Head of Martech to build and manage design, development and reporting across website and EDM platforms to enable digital fundraising growth and excellent user experience.
- Schedule and manage multiple email campaigns across various email service providers and web properties
- Segment, review and report on EDM data, analyse results, and suggest improvements that will enhance the campaigns for higher conversion rates
- Build and edit web pages and provide recommendations to enhancing website UX to meet the needs of supporters and deliver fundraising donation growth by increase traffic and conversion
- Implement and test content and images into platforms including websites, emails, forms
- Experience working across creation and performance management of EDM's, page-builder tools and website optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics, Wordpress, EDM Automation platforms e.g. Mailchimp.
- You must be a strong multitasker who can juggle multiple projects at once
- You must also have strong communication skills and the confidence to push back and/or make suggestions to internal stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills and demonstrated ability in using data to drive results and make recommendations
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
If this sounds like you click on the "Apply Now" button or for a confidential conversation contact Kristina on Kristina@beaumontpeople.com.au or 9093 4911.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis