- Based Byron Bay
- Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm
- Exciting time to join growing, successful start up
With an ethical, eco-friendly ethos. This impressive start up are encouraging people to make the small changes in their life to reduce plastic use & in turn have an impact on our environment.
This start-up has seen incredible growth in it’s first year and shows no signs of slowing. To meet this demand they are looking to grow their team.
As Warehouse & Operations Co-ordinator you will be confident, experienced & capable of overseeing, streamlining & systematising the operations of this high volume, busy business.
With no day ever the same, you will thrive under pressure and enjoy a fast paced, busy, hands on role.
Your skills & attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, manage incoming stock & inventory
- Experience using Shopify or another Ecommerce related stock & order management system You will love tech!
- You will have a positive attitude & remain calm and focused under pressure
- As a small start-up you will be happy to get your hands dirty unloading containers & picking & packing orders
- You will have a high attention to details & be a confident administrator
- Logical & creative approach to challenges & decision making
- Organising & preparing daily shipping
- Overseeing a small team of casual warehouse staff & rostering
- Coordinating incoming stock
- Reordering of stock & supplies
- Updating inventory levels on Shopify
- Coordinating with external customer service representatives
- Managing tasks and communications on central platform, Asana
to email@example.com or press “Apply”
This advertisement will be removed once the successful candidate has been sourced, so please do not delay.