- Part time Volunteer Coordinator for an incredible charity, Mon,Tues and Wed (non negotiable)
- Passionate and diverse Volunteer program
- Role based in Inner West City, Sydney
The Exodus Foundation works to empower Australia's most vulnerable people through effective outreach and advocacy programs.
The Exodus Foundation is a provider of food, primary healthcare and crisis support to Sydney's homeless and marginalised and aim to deliver services to the highest possible standard through leveraging community support in the form of donations, volunteering and strategic partnerships.
At the Exodus Foundation their core values are to provide a consistent and exceptional standard of support to employees, volunteers, and guests through all interactions and processes.
Reporting to the General Manager of Human Resources, the Volunteer Coordinator is primarily responsible for the coordination, administration, rostering of volunteers; and ongoing development of the Exodus Foundation’s volunteering and internship programs. This role will be a part time role, working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, non negotiable.
- With over a 1000 active volunteers on the database who participate in various programs at any given time, you will be the go-to person for all rostering questions and volunteering opportunities for the Exodus Foundation
- Identify volunteer and internship opportunities and partner with frontline managers to identify competencies and roster requirements, assist with creating role descriptions .
- Maintain the volunteer database, making sure that the information is accurate and ensure compliance requirements and Volunteer Standards are met
- End to end Volunteer Recruitment including; planning, screening, interviewing, completing checks, onboarding and the retention
- Contribute to and improve the current onboarding, orientation and training process
- Support, deliver, and maintain a culturally appropriate rewards and recognition program for volunteers
- Coordinate volunteer communications such as social functions, newsletters, and social media
- Measure volunteer specific KPI’s, compile and deliver timely volunteering reports when required.
About the successful candidate:
The ideal candidate will have volunteer administration experience, with the ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds. You will bring an understanding of best practice in volunteer management and the ability to confidently apply it to current processes to strengthen and enhance current activities. Capability to thrive in a very dynamic and challenging environment.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested and suitable for, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the Exodus Foundation, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.