- Full time permanent Volunteer and Corporate Partnerships Manager for this incredible charity
- Develop and grow a passionate and diverse Volunteer program
- Role based in Inner West City, Sydney
- Competitive salary
The Exodus Foundation works to empower Australia's most vulnerable people through effective outreach and advocacy programs.
The Exodus Foundation is a provider of food, primary healthcare and crisis support to Sydney's homeless and marginalised and aim to deliver services to the highest possible standard through leveraging community support in the form of donations, volunteering and strategic partnerships.
At the Exodus Foundation their core values are to provide a consistent and exceptional standard of support to employees, volunteers, and guests through all interactions and processes.
Reporting to the General Manager of Human Resources, the Volunteer & Corporate Partnership Manager is primarily responsible for the coordination, administration, and ongoing development of the Exodus Foundation’s volunteering and internship programs. The focus will be to develop and implement a Corporate Partnership Strategy including the growth of their corporate volunteering opportunities and partnership programs.
- With over a 1000 active volunteers on the database who participate in various programs at any given time, you will be the go-to person for all rostering questions and be the representative for the Exodus Foundation for all individual, group and corporate volunteers
- Identify volunteer and internship opportunities and partner with frontline managers to identify competencies and roster requirements, assist with creating role descriptions and ensure that the database is accurate
- Maintain the volunteer database and ensure compliance requirements and Volunteer Standards are met
- End to end Volunteer Recruitment including; planning, screening, interviewing, completing checks, onboarding and developing plans and strategies for retention and replacement
- Contribute to and improve the current onboarding, orientation and training process
- Create, deliver, and maintain a culturally appropriate rewards and recognition program for volunteers
- Managing volunteer communications such as social functions, newsletters, and social media
- Measure and improve volunteer specific KPI’s, compile and deliver timely volunteering reports to all parts of the organisation to support continuous quality improvement programs
Corporate Partnership management:
- Lead activities to develop, implement and grow Exodus’s corporate partnership programs, in partnership with the Human Resources and Marketing Team
- Build new partnerships and relationships with current and prospective corporates
- Research and target larger companies to identify additional community giving and grants opportunities
- Develop strategies that will make Exodus the “Charity of Choice” for all corporates who volunteer at the Foundation
About the successful candidate:
The ideal candidate will have strong volunteer management experience, with the ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds. You will bring an understanding of best practice in volunteer management and the ability to confidently apply it to current processes to strengthen and enhance current activities.
Desirably, you will have some corporate partnership experience with demonstrated relationship building abilities. You will be tenacious, energetic and ready to take on the challenge of this dual role with the support and guidance of the General Manager of Human Resources.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested and suitable for, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the Exodus Foundation, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.