Manage applications to a range of Trusts, Foundations and Government bodies for this incredible organisation. Sydney Story Factory is looking for a passionate and dedicated Trusts and Grants Fundraising Manager, 4 days a week, with a proven ability to generate income from a range of sources.
- Key role managing applications across Trusts and Grants
- Varied role with autonomy to manage the portfolio and the potential pipeline
- Competitive salary packaging, wonderful culture and great cause
Sydney Story Factory runs creative writing and storytelling workshops for marginalized young people aged 7 to 17. Supported by their community of expert storytellers and volunteer tutors, young people are empowered to create stories of all kinds, which they then publish and celebrate. Young people develop the skills and confidence to find their voice and shape the future.
- Develop a strategy to increase income across Trusts, Foundations, Government and other sources
- Manage the existing portfolio of trusts and grants (currently c$1m) , including writing and submitting all applications
- Responsible for effectively planning and managing the calendar of giving
- Develop targeted submissions with tailored and on-brand cases for support
- Managing and submitting acquittals and donor reporting
- Research new opportunities and areas for funding and develop a new business pipeline
- Drive the application management of Grants including research, planning, development and preparation of well presented, inspiring and engaging submissions to relevant bodies
- Maintain regular research and monitoring of what is topical for funding amongst Trusts and Foundations, Grants and Government
- Administer and maintain all Grant, Trust and Foundation data
- Proven background in securing funding across Grants, Trusts and Foundations
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience managing the acquittal process
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Background in managing Trusts and Foundations
- A passion for writing and storytelling and a desire to improve outcomes for marginalised young people
- Flexible hours and working conditions
- Role can be based in either the Parramatta or Redfern office
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis