Success in this role is achieved by creating and maintaining long term relationships with representatives, current and potential donors and trusts and foundation organisations.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing compelling and well researched submissions
- Growing revenue and proactively identifying funding opportunities
- Identifying, developing and maintaining donor relationships
- Managing all events related to Planned Giving via Trusts and Foundation
- Proven success in trusts and foundations grant submissions and knowledge of the Australian philanthropic landscape or strong research and copy writing skills
- A demonstrated donor focused approach
- An excellent understanding of the key success factors in trust and foundation applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- An interest in health
- To be available immediately for at least 2-3 months.
For an opportunity to give back to a wonderful organisation and to further develop your experience, please send in your resume through the Apply Now function.