Trusts and Foundations Manager required for iconic children's health charity based at Westmead.
Full Job Description
TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS MANAGER
- Competitive salary
- Full time opportunity with flexible working options
- Based in Hospital in Westmead.
- Support ground breaking medical research to improve child health
The Trusts and Foundations Manager position is responsible for increasing revenue for the Hospital through trusts and foundation submissions. This includes enhancing relationships with the trustees, ensuring that the funds received are used for their intended purpose and sourcing new trusts and foundations to financially support the Hospital.
Success in this role is achieved by creating and maintaining long term relationships with hospital representatives, current and potential donors, trust and foundation organisations as well as representatives of hospital departments.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a calendar of opportunities to map out and organise a high-level prospecting pipeline activity for grant submissions
- Preparing compelling and well researched submissions
- Growing revenue and proactively identifying funding opportunities
- Identifying, developing and maintaining donor relationships
- Liaising and collaborating with the hospital teams to understand areas of activity, resource requirements, and budgets to be able to plan and prioritise grant applications accordingly
- Managing all events related to Planned Giving via Trusts and Foundation
- Reporting on the established pipeline of funding application success rates and projected income
- Managing the acquittal process
In order to be successful as the Trusts and Foundations Manager, it is essential that you have:
- Proven success in trusts and foundations grant submissions and knowledge of the Australian philanthropic landscape or strong research and copy writing skills
- A demonstrated donor focused approach
- Project management skills - well developed analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- An excellent understanding of the key success factors in trust and foundation applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- An interest in health
The team is collaborative, warm, engaging, hardworking and experiencing growth. They are genuine and driven to reach fundraising targets so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services they provide.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Don't delay! If you have proven experience and would love to apply your expertise within an organisation that truly makes a difference, we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now" and upload your CV and cover letter
If you have any questions please contact Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.