Manage the existing Trusts and Foundations portfolio for a well-loved national child protection organisation. This position will manage and develop existing income from the portfolio whilst prospecting and generating new business from a range of donors.
This is an initial 13 month contract.
- Key role developing the trusts and foundations portfolio
- Growing fundraising team within a national charity
- Competitive Salary Packaging, great location
- Manage the trust and foundations portfolio
- Submit and manage a range of applications
- Keep up to date on the priorities of new and existing trusts and foundations and philanthropic donors, closely following relevant funding trends and opportunities
- Manage and develop a pipeline through prospect research of potential new funding
- Deliver effective grant management of current donors
- Prepare annual budget estimates and manage costs within budget
- Compile program reports and acquittals for the Corporate Team
- Develop existing donors and maximise their fundraising potential
- Collaborate with services staff to identify projects requiring funding and cases for support that are attractive to donors
- Contribute to the overall trust and foundations strategy
- Experience within a trusts and foundations role
- Background in writing applications for six figure funding
- Proven ability to reach financial targets
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Experience in prospect research and pipeline management
- Exceptional relationship development skills
- Highest level written and communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis