TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS MANAGER
- Competitive salary
- Part time, 3 days per week
- Based in Eastern Suburbs, Randwick
- Newly created opportunity to develop the trusts and foundations portfolio!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Ltd (POWHF) is the established health promotion charity supporting the Prince of Wales Hospital Randwick (POWH). Since 2004, POWHF has raised more than $30 million in cash and kind to advance the health of Australians by connecting generosity to innovation and excellence in patient care, research, education and health promotion at The Prince of Wales Hospital.
Led by Founding CEO, Associate Professor of Industry Leanne M Zalapa (Lulu) and an engaged and involved Board of Directors, POWHF’s dedicated team work to build community and private partnerships, to raise vital funds and awareness for the continued development of health promotion, research, education, equipment and facilities and special projects at POWH.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Director of Genoristy, the Trusts and Foundations Manager will be responsible for researching and developing the grants pipeline, and writing compelling grant submissions to secure funding.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and researching new grant opportunities and monitoring existing opportunities to map out and organise high level prospecting pipeline activity
- Coordinating, researching, writing and submitting grant applications in consultation with the Head of Fundraising and CEO to secure funding from philanthropic trusts, foundations, PAFS, government and corporate foundations
- Collaborating with the foundation and hospital teams to understand areas of activity, resource requirements, and budgets to be able to plan and prioritise grant applications accordingly
- Maintaining strong relationships with donors and focusing on high value funders that are relevant to priority projects
- Establishing a grants guide and calendar to ensure efficiency and consistencies in general information and time frames across all applications
- Reporting on the established pipeline of funding application success rates and projected income.
In order to be successful as the Trusts and Foundations Manager, it is essential that you have:
- Proven success in trusts and foundations grant submissions and knowledge of the Australian philanthropic landscape
- An excellent understanding of the key success factors in trust and foundation applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- An interest in health, desirable
The team at Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation is collaborative, fun, passionate, hardworking and experiencing exponential growth. They are genuine and driven to reach fundraising targets so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services they provide.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Don't delay! If you have proven experience and would love to apply your expertise within an organisation that truly makes a difference, we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now" and upload your CV and cover letter
If you have any questions please contact Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.