An exciting opportunity to lead on all grant activity with philanthropic trusts, foundations, PAFS, and corporate foundations for this brilliant charity.
- Community led services include domestic violence, homelessness, family counselling, disability support and more
- Part-Time or Full-Time working hours available
- Autonomous position within a brilliant fundraising team
This charity provides a broad range of services across Australia to the community ranging from individual and family counselling and relationship support, youth support and training, domestic violence education, disability and allied health support, parental support, addiction and gambling programs and support at home for seniors.
About the role
The Trusts and Foundations Manager will be responsible for researching and developing the grants pipeline and writing compelling grant submissions to secure funding. From time to time the Trusts and Foundation Manager will be expected to support the development and submission of Government Tenders on a project basis.
- Identifying and researching new grant opportunities and monitoring existing opportunities to map out and organise high level prospecting pipeline activity
- Coordinating, researching, writing and submitting grant applications to secure funding from philanthropic trusts, foundations, PAFS, and corporate foundations
- Collaborating with divisional teams to understand areas of activity, resource requirements, and budgets to be able to plan and prioritise grant applications accordingly
- Maintaining strong relationships with donors and focusing on high value funders that are relevant to priority projects
- Establishing a grants guide and calendar to ensure efficiency and consistencies in general information and time frames across all applications
- Reporting on the established pipeline of funding application success rates and projected income
- Proven success in trusts and foundations grant submissions and knowledge of the Australian philanthropic landscape
- An excellent understanding of the key success factors in trust and foundation applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply now via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.