- Upper North Shore - Close to Gordon station and parking available
- Not-for-profit organisation - great culture
- Manage small finance team
About the organisation
This organisation is a leading not-for-profit in the disability sector and supports both children and adults with disabilities; making a real difference to people’s lives.
Lead and Manage finance transaction team of three staff of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Finance Support Officer.
· Assist with month end close
· Preform reconciliation of accounts
· Monitoring customer accounts for delay payments
· Actively working on credit management which includes monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment and follow up on overdue accounts
· Debt collection and producing follow up letters
· Debt recovery up to adjudication results (Court Lodgments if necessary)
· Assist in annual financial statement audit
· Answering customer inquiries regarding invoice or statement
· Liaison with internal staff to resolve unpaid invoices
· Update and format invoice and statement in conjunction with Finance Manager
· Contribute towards process improvement
· Perform staff performance review and appraisal
Skills and attributes
· Work well within the team
· Keen to invest yourself to the not for profit organisation for the long term
· Willing to share your knowledge to the team members and develop their transactional skills
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Experience in at least 2 years management of team or leading a team
· Attention to details
· Excellent excel skills
Supportive, calm, friendly.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis