Salary dependent on experience
About the client:
A leading Not-for-Profit membership organisation who represent a highly regarded medical speciality with a focus on training, accreditation, certification and continuous professional development (CPD).
About the role:
As the Training & Operations Manager, you will be a methodical, strategic, team leader who has great attention to detail. You will be solutions focused and outcome driven.
The key areas within the role include operational controls, HR/team management, stakeholder engagement, risk management, financial/budget management, quality assurance and communications.
This role will suit someone who enjoys leading and developing a team whilst making operational recommendations and improvements. Your background may be within education, medical, health or corporate operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organisational culture and approach.
- Manage the performance and development of direct reports within reporting line
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in accordance with approved schedules, budget forecasts and strategic directions
- Oversea the education and training committees, panels and affiliated boards
- Develop, create and ensure that educational material reflect the needs and strategic direction of the Training Programs
- Contribute to risk management. Remain up to date with regulatory and legal requirements
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working with committees
- Able to network, influence and build rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability as an effective people leader with an understanding of retention and how to motivate people
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically
- Demonstrated experience in Educational Development/Policy/Standards/Report writing
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.