- Close to public transport, (Chatswood Station)
- If you have a passion for events, and you are a motivated people person then this is a great opportunity to support a busy team!
An exciting opportunity is now available to join the FIA team as the Training Coordinator, assisting with the delivery and support of FIA’s Educational events.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coordination of the FIA Education Programs
- Organise venues, catering, tutors, speakers and all program collateral including customer registrations and all enquiries
- Track and monitor online students and help-desk enquiries
- Assist with aspects of the FIA’s Mentoring program
- Using eTouches Event Software to process registrations, and helping and guiding others on how to use the system as well
- High level computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think outside the box and the desire to help and support others
- Ability to work under pressure
- A diploma or qualifications in events, marketing or communications, would be advantageous
Please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received. For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA). Please direct all enquiries to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.