About the role
As Training and Skills Engagement Specialist you will contribute to the key strategic objectives of the organisation by engaging with key stakeholders within the Health and Community sector including industry, government and the VET sector to identify industry needs and ensure nationally recognised training products reflect those skills needs.
You will have responsibility for the provision of administrative and project support to designated committees related to the Health and Community industry and ensuring that all the work is undertaken to meet contractual requirements of the organisation and priorities of the Commonwealth Government.
This is a full time permanent role in a creative and bright office in Sydney’s CBD
- Build and maintain professional and productive working relationships with IRCs members and the wider stakeholders network including employers, key industry bodies, Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and employee representative groups.
- Undertake industry engagement and research to develop cases for change, industry skills forecasts and cases for endorsement
- Actively maintain high level knowledge and awareness of industry priorities, changes and challenges
- Plan, implement and monitor training package development projects and ensure requirements of IRCs, cases for change and agreed deliverables are met and work completed by contract consultants is to a high standard.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Vocational Education and training systems, with additional experience in community and health sector.
- Understanding of workforce issues relating to an area across community, aged care, disability or health services.
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrated experience in project management and ability to priorities and schedule work to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication; along with highly developed partnership, networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintained detailed and accurate records of stakeholder engagement
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Have sound knowledge and high-level computer literacy, skills Microsoft Office suite and internet
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume along with a 2 page document addressing each of the key selection criteria, addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9133 9322 / 04 2616 1985