About the client:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) is the leading professional organisation for the medical specialities of clinical radiology and radiation oncology in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
RANZCR are looking for an individual with strong administration, analytical and writing skills to join their team as a Project Officer focusing on training and accreditation.
You will be responsible for all administration involved in the monitoring and maintenance of the accredited training sites and hospitals which are reviewed on a 1, 3 and 5 year cycle.
All training sites must meet minimum accreditation standards for the supervision, teaching and support of trainees. You will help assess if the sites are compliant by providing analysis and reporting against policies and standards.
This role would suit a highly detail orientated individual with excellent problem solving and organisational skills who has previously managed large documentation. You may previously have worked managing projects or within a senior administrator or EA capacity.
This role will involve regular interstate travel and you must be able to drive.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Undertake accreditation monitoring, reporting and inspections for training sites
- Oversee and review the submission of documentation from the sites with regards to their accreditation visits and gather appropriate paperwork
- Provide reports which include the sites’ accreditation progress, status, concerns and scheduling
- Organise training site accreditation visits liaising directly with the site’s key stakeholders
- Prepare travel arrangements for the accreditation panel
- Arrange the schedule for the visit in collaboration with Chief Accreditation Officers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to handle a high-pressure role with a competing workload
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite including Mail Merge
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.