About the client:
This leading Not-for-Profit organisation represent a highly regarded professional speciality with a focus on Audit, Engagement, Advocacy, Education, Excellence, Policy and Governance.
You will be joining an interactive, supportive and collaborative culture. This organisation has a clear direction on strategy, are committed to best practice and lead the way through accountability and leadership.
About the role:
We are looking for an individual with strong analytical, writing and administration skills to join the Training Accreditation team as a Project Officer.
You will form part of the team who audit and assess standards against policies to ensure their external customers are compliant and risk-averse.
This role will involve regular travel to NZ and interstate, you must also hold of a valid driving license.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Undertake and manage audit monitoring, reporting and onsite visits
- Oversee and review the submission of documentation ensuring they comply with organisation and industry policies and standards
- Provide detailed written reports which include the progress, status, concerns and outcomes of site visits
- Organise visits liaising directly with the key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Manage complex travel arrangements for multiple onsite visits
- Collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders, with exceptional customer service being at the forefront of every conversation
You may have previously worked within a quality assurance, investigative or compliance role with a focus on complex work flows, processes and policies.
To be successful you will:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal with Advanced Microsoft Office suite
- Be able to formulate reports and create alternate pathways by linking various streams of data
- Be able to respond to unexpected situations and evaluate and recommend solutions
- Be able to monitor and evaluate team and individual milestones of activities
- Be able to provide clear and structured advice to a wide range of professional stakeholders
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.