About the client:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) is the leading professional organisation for the medical specialities of clinical radiology and radiation oncology in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
RANZCR are looking for a methodical and strategic individual who has great attention to detail and can problem solve with ease to join their team as the Training, Accreditation and QA Project Manager.
You will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of evaluation strategies for speciality training, training sites and networks.
You will look at trends and statistics from the trainee surveys and site accreditation visit results, assess the data and make recommendations. You will identify gaps for evaluation and help to develop and streamline the process.
This role will suit someone who enjoys analysing information, building relationships and making strategic recommendations. Your background may be within health or any organisation involved in accreditation, certification, training, audit, policy and process.
This role has up to two direct reports. It will also involve interstate travel and you must be able to drive.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop improved models, processes and frameworks for accreditations operations
- Create surveys to be the voice of trainees and identify gaps for evaluation
- Review, monitor and update the policies and standards on a regular basis
- Assessment of training sites in relation to the accreditations standards
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders through participation in regular site visits
- Experience analysing and evaluating information
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previously managed staff
- A strong personality and be able to handle challenges
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.