We are currently looking for a VET Trainer to deliver the Diploma of Commercial Cookery on a full time basis in Byron Bay.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating training and assessment including work-based training
- Developing training and assessment content and material
- Participating in moderation meetings and activities
- Monitoring student academic progress, attendance and performance
- Maintaining records of student outcomes
- Working with and maintaining the Student Management System
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV and/or Diploma in Commercial Cookery
- Demonstrated experience working as a Chef
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to work day and evening shifts
- Strong IT skills
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.