Are you passionate about supporting children in Out Of Home Care to achieve their highest potential, with the focused placed on each child’s emotional and developmental needs, as well as the overall needs of families. As a Therapeutic Case worker you will be working as part of a therapeutic multi disciplined team providing specialist intervention and clinical support.
- Full Time, permanent role with flexible working arrangements
- Bring your experience & passion for OOHC to a therapeutic role with small caseloads working as part of a supported multidisciplinary team.
- Newly created roles with incredible clinical support team.
Working with children and young people with a range of developmental, behavioural, and psychological needs, along with the families, carers and broader support networks you will strive to achieve permanency outcomes.
You will demonstrate a commitment and understanding of the purpose of the Permanency Support Program, by working with families to identify their support needs and provide strength based intervention to build a families capacity for the safe return of the child to the family.
Experience you will need to have
- Minimum 2 years experience providing therapeutic intervention services to children and young people within a trauma informed framework
- Experience in case management duties including assessments, planning, implementation, review and reporting
- Demonstrated experience where you have established strong relationships with people. This would include children, families and other key stake holders.
- Experience and passion for working as part of a multidisciplinary group of therapeutic specialists in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and be a critical thinker able to analytically problem solve and find solutions.
- Flexibility to work varied hours and be part of a on call roster when required.
- A relevant degree in social welfare, psychology, nursing and or teaching.
- Hold a full NSW drivers licences and WWCC
- Newly created role with support and resources you need to make a difference
- Salary packaging
- Above award remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements and environment
- Reduced case load with access to ongoing clinical support and training
- Work with a supportive and passionate team of therapeutic specialists