Sales & Membership Account Manager
|Job Title:||Sales & Membership Account Manager|
|Industry:||Associations & Memberships|
|Salary Detail:||$80K- $95K +Super|
|Contact Name:||Tara Shewan|
Full Job Description
· Temporary Sales & Membership Account Manager
· Marketing Association
· Sydney CBD
About the client
Australia's largest digital marketing and advertising association and the go-to resource for effective data-driven marketing across all channels and platforms.
This role has great team culture, commercial feel with all the perks of a NFP and a beautiful office in Barangaroo.
About the role
We are looking for a highly driven, outgoing professional, to deliver exceptional customer service and account management to existing members. This role is temporary with potential permanent opportunities.
This role will suit a sales guru with marketing knowledge, who can hit the ground running, self-motivated individual, who is interested in end to end customer experience through existing memberships.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Drive current membership sales
· Educate members on full range of service available
· Manage the membership
· Promote and develop benefits to members, identify and secure local partnerships
To be successful you will have:
· Available immediately
· B2B experience
· Outstanding attention to detail, organisational skills, ability to meet multiple deadlines and KPI’s
· Demonstrated high level initiative and strong organisational skills
· Solution focused
· The ability to work as part of a collaborative small team
· Excellent customer service skills and outbound calling experience
· Strong Microsoft Office skills and familiar with CRM systems
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small developing team. APPLY now!
Alternatively, call Jo and Tara on 02 9093 4925 for more information. Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Communications & Marketing Manager
Communications & Campaign Manager
Senior Admin & IT support
Customer Relations & Events Coordinator- NSW
Risk & Compliance Officer
Policy & Advocacy Lead
Sustainable Packaging & Labelling Lead Officer
Project Coordinator / Design Specialist
Human Resource Advisor
NSW Grower Engagement Officer