About the Role
As the Internal Recruiter, you will work in a positive and stable team, supporting the company in providing professional and efficient recruitment.
- Taking job briefs, writing ads, CV/phone screening
- Conducting behavioural interviews with hiring managers
- Scheduling interviews
- Reference checking
- Liaising with Hiring Managers & People Partners in Australia
- Candidate engagement/management
- Updating database
- Recruitment experience with advisory skills and end-to-end recruitment experience
- Ability to handle high volume and work in a fast paced, complex environment
- Demonstrated experience working across a breadth of specialist areas and industries with diverse requirements
- International recruitment experience would be highly desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Maturity, adaptability and flexibility to deal with change, complexities, diversity and multiple time zones
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Stakeholder engagement
- Good time management and coordination skills
- Ability to hit the ground running; work with minimal supervision
We encourage applicants on working holiday visas to also apply for this position.
Must be able to commit to work from 25th June for one month.