This is a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated Payroll Officer that gets the job done to join the Finance & Administrative team. You will have the responsibility for providing accurate, timely and efficient payroll services in a fast paced environment.
- Accurate and timely processing of pay for employees including preparing and distribution of payslips.
- Ensuring compliance with superannuation and tax requirements.
- Maintenance of all records and documents as per legal and quality system requirements.
- Undertake other duties in the Finance Team or relieve other positions as directed.
- Prepare monthly reports and reconciliation of all payroll accounts.
- Has relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge working with Sage MicrOpayPayroll software a must
- Has high attention to detail and is able to work under pressure, juggling different tasks at once.
- Has high levels of energy, good planning skills and is a fast learner.
- Believes highly in team work and has excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Possesses a flexible work attitude