A well known medical association located within Melbourne CBD are looking for a temp to hit the ground running in a Membership Officer role. The association has exceptional value as a peak body with expert knowledge within their industry through their advocacy and representation. They are a small, close knit and welcoming team.
About the role:
We are looking for an switched on individual who will be able to hit the ground running and support the memberships team. The team of three deals with all things member related including membership renewals, email enquiries, overseeing meeting logistics and the co-ordination of volunteer branches and volunteer committees. This role will also assist with the delivery of small events and workshops.
You will be supporting the team for approximately 4 weeks, before the new Memberships Manager starts their role.
About the candidate:
You will show initiative whilst engaging will both external and external stakeholders, ability to work well within a team, along with exceptional customer service skills and will be proficient in MS Office Suite.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and coordination of local events and workshops for volunteer groups
- Provide support to members by being the first point of contact
- Generate reports on membership statistics including member surveys
- Assist with membership database management
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as directed by the CEO
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be innovative and quick thinking, while still proving excellent customer service.
- Empathetic nature, driven by understanding the needs of others
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- Proven customer service experience ideally within a membership role
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have outstanding organisational skills and can take initiative then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Jo on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.