Beaumont People are seeking experienced customer service candidates and administrators to do short and long term assignments in Sydney CBD, Inner West, West, Hills District, North Shore and surrounding suburbs.
We are looking for well-presented and hard-working candidates with strong communication skills to work in a wide range of non-for-profit organisations.Main Duties of the positions;
- Working on charity specific databases
- Communicating with donors over the phone
- Supporting marketing and events teams
- Responding to verbal and written requests and general queries
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Office support to wonderful teams throughout Sydney
- Previous administration/customer service experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to problem-solve and multi task
- Gain experience in the not for profit sector
- Give back to the community and work with a variety of worthwhile causes
- Make a real difference
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application immediately through the apply now function. Please include your home address on your application. If you need to ask any further questions, please call Melanie or Katherine on 02 9279 2777.
Working Holiday Visas encouraged to apply!