- Temporary Project Administrators, Corporate Receptionists, EA’s, Student Enrolment Advisers, Admissions and Recruitment opportunities available
- Immediate start - 4 weeks to 6 month in duration
- Within the Education Sector
- CBD and Eastern Suburbs Locations
We currently have a variety of different opportunities and are looking for candidates with skill sets including (but not limited to):
- Answering a switchboard phone
- Providing administration support to project teams
- Meeting and greeting on behalf of the client
- Booking meeting rooms, diary and travel management
- Dealing with couriers
- General Administration duties
- Word processing, presentation, working on excel spreadsheets
- Admissions - domestic and international
- Assisting with Student Enrolments
- Data entry and processing
- Filing, scanning, photocopying, uploading
- Fulfilling team admin requests
- Other ad hoc general admin duties
If you have any of the above experience or similar in an office environment, are available immediately or on short notice and have a fabulous can-do attitude then please apply today! Working Holiday Visa’s welcome!
CULTURE & BENEFITS
We work with a variety of different clients across the Education Sector and repeatedly receive feedback from our candidates that they love working with our clients! Feedback includes; great culture, fun atmosphere, work life balance and interesting roles. Roles vary from $26 - $45 p/h + super dependant on the role and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If the above sounds right up your street then please click apply today! Or email a copy of your CV to Samantha@beaumontpeople.com.au.
If the above doesn’t sound quite right but you are looking for roles within the Education Sector, both temp and perm, then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.