About the Role
- Connect and build positive relationships with the members
- Be the first point of contact for the members to service their everyday banking needs such as teller duties, conduct personal loan & credit card applications, insurance quotes and sales, making appropriate referrals and most of all educating the members on easy ways to bank
- Identify opportunities and offer the best product solutions to their members
It is strongly desired that you have the following so that you can hit the ground running:
- A number of years' experience working as a membership officer or teller in a Credit Union
- **Ultradata/Ultracs experience**
- A positive 'can do' attitude and the ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and computer skills
- Team player attributes with a strong commitment to helping build the 'local business' (i.e. local membership, branch profitability)
Please contact Annabelle on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont Consulting specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.