The position of Team Leader RAPS is part of the senior team in the region, a key advisor to the Centre Manager in their practice area and holds significant autonomy and decision-making capacity.
The primary function of the role is to provide supervision, management and leadership to RAPS counsellors, as well as providing direct service to clients as required. The role is situated between the manager and front line clinical and administrative staff.
The role requires extensive experience counselling families and young people, high level practice skills and training and experience in clinical supervision. The Team Leader role also requires flexibility, initiative, coordination and organisational skills.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and is full time, however flexibility on hours may be negotiated.
- Provide support, supervision and leadership to team to ensure quality services.
- Deliver effective consultation and clinical supervision to practitioners.
- Provide knowledge of community resources, including referrals and other services in the health, legal and community sectors
- In partnership with the Centre Manager, ensures the effective and efficient performance of services within RAPS .
- Liaises with Parramatta Centre Manager and Team Leader Centre Support to ensure accurate input of program data by RAPS staff.
To be suitable for this role you must have;
- Tertiary qualification in either social work, family counselling, or psychology.
- Extensive experience in the area of family therapy, counselling and group work, along with sound understanding of working within a trauma informed framework.
- Experience in leading a team, while providing clinical supervision to counsellors
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication; along with developed partnership, networking and negotiation skills
- Have well developed computer literacy, skills in the Microsoft Office suite and internet
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Have a valid WWCC and willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
The annual base salary for this position is between $85,447 to $93,731
plus, employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading. This will be negotiated with the successful candidates being dependent on their level of experience, training and qualifications.
Work as part of a close-knit, fun and passionate team within an organisation that fosters professional development and training, supports work life balance, providing additional leave and an attractive remuneration package.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911