Our globally renowned banking & finance client is looking for a Team Supervisor to lead their Japanese Customer Service Team. As the Team Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading 14-18 Japanese speaking customer service representatives, helping them meet and exceed their productivity, performance and quality.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Managing recruitment of new staff
- Training and process compliance
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- Maintain team performance in inbound calls regarding orders, product inquiries, card management etc.
- Manage day to day activities
- Keep up to date with industry changes and company-wide changes
- Report issues, performance and problems to Senior Management
- Support the management team with campaigns, projects and other assignments
- Have proven experience in Customer Service, Level 3
- Be fluent in Japanese - KEIGO and English (Written and Verbal)
- Have Team Management experience
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Have the ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
- Have banking and finance experience (preferred)
If you are interested in this position and you fit the description above, APPLY NOW!