Beaumont People are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Team Leader within a busy Family Centre providing support and assistance with a focus on strengthening families in the Northern Beaches, Sydney. These supports include assessment and support, referrals and information of services, group education and Family Dispute Resolution (FDR).
Permanent role with flexible 4 day a week working hours, enjoy true work life balance.
As Team Leader you will be part of the leadership team within the centre, supporting the Centre Manager while providing clinical supervision, training and leadership to an experienced and well established team of Family Dispute Practitioners and Family Advisors.
This role requires you to have experience as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, along with well-developed clinical supervisory skills of a team. You will be a confident and personable leader who is able to use your initiative to think outside the box and role model best practice.
- Provide support, supervision and leadership to team to ensure quality services.
- Deliver effective consultation and clinical supervision to practitioners.
- Partner and build relationships across programs, centres, and local leadership groups, managing the organisational interface with clients, external customers and stakeholders
- Prepare reports and analysis of data, trends and current practice as required.
- Work closely in collaboration with the Centre manager to develop and improve staff practice and services delivered.
- Tertiary qualification in either social work, counselling, or Psychology. Accreditation as a FDRP is required.
- Extensive experience in the area of family dispute resolution, along with sounds understanding of working within a trauma informed framework.
- Experience in leading a team, while providing clinical supervision to Family Dispute Practitioners and Family Advisors.
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication; along with developed partnership, networking and negotiation skills
- Have well developed computer literacy, skills in the Microsoft Office suite and internet
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Have a valid WWCC and willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 04 2616 1985