- Based in Rhodes
- Full-time, permanent role – flexible working arrangements
- $70,000 + Super
Working as the Team Leader you will be managing the Customer Service Team to provide the best service and outcomes to all customers.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Managing the team in all aspects of customer service and sales
- Set and drive KPI expectations and goals
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to the team to ensure consistent engagement and improvement
- Work with the Management team to work towards company-wide goals
- Provide guidance, support, coaching and development to staff
- Manage any call escalations
In this role, we are looking for a motivated, passionate and engaging team leader. This person must have the drive and desire to grow and develop a performing customer service team.
Skills and experience:
- Must have experience leading/supervising a team of customer service agents
- Must have proven experience in Customer Service leadership
- Strong people leadership skills
- A positive and hardworking attitude is an absolute must
- Must have traits including honesty, integrity, creativity, teamwork and leadership
- Ideally, you will be seeking your next long-term role
Please submit your CV through the link below and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.