- Manage daily facilities functions for Head Office, for example: liaison with building management, cleaners and contractors
- Maintain maintenance agreements with relevant contractors
- Manage Head Office external meeting room calendars, mailroom usage, visitor register and passes, employee security passes, locker keys, security and recycling bins
- Manage WHS and Fire Warden Training
- Management of the Reservoir Street Innovation Centre
- Other associated duties required
A successful candidate must be proactive, experienced in organising and planning and be confident at the front of office/ reception when needed. It is a very diverse role, and the successful candidate needs to be prepared to take initiative and dive into various positions. If you have the relevant experience and are available immediately, please apply right away!