- Walking distance from Wynyard station
- Contribute to a growing and dynamic Not For Profit Organisation
- $70,000 + superannuation
Reporting directly to the CEO this critical role will support the Executive Team contribute to achieving their strategic goals. Potential candidates will have at strong Personal/Team Assistant experience and have the ability to build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have proven success in supporting multiple Executives, excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks. All applicants need to have strong technological skills and experience and the perspective to embracing it.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Schedule and coordinate busy calendars, including internal and external meetings
- Efficiently manage a busy inbox and draft correspondence on behalf of the team
- Coordinate travel, accommodation and itineraries for the Executive team
- Heavily assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the Executive team
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of presentations and leadership team meetings
- Manage multiple projects efficiently and within a timely manner
- Manage the finance expense reconciliations
To excel as an Executive Assistant you will have to following skills and attributes:
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Constructive and strategical thinking
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further question please contact Rhonda at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.