The Talent and Recruitment Lead requires someone who is passionate about finding and fostering talent and loves innovation. You are responsible for overseeing the end to end recruitment process across the organisation, ensuring that hiring managers and candidates receive the best possible customer experience. This role is such an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional who is looking to join a dynamic and growing team.
Key Responsibilities will include: Talent and Recruitment Leadership, Recruitment and onboarding Activities, Systems, Reporting and Documentation, Customer Service and continuous improvement, project management, Leadership and contribution to culture.
- Work proactively with senior leaders and HR partners to understand the future and current workforce recruitment and talent needs of the business.
- Foster internal career progression and identification of our team ‘Super Talents’
- Actively seek feedback and continuously challenge recruitment processes and methods to ensure contemporary practices and tools are considered and where applicable implemented
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for hiring managers ensuring that information is captured in their recruitment database
- Manage the recruitment team and casual pool including; recruiting, on-boarding and provision of administration assistants for temporary assignments as required
- Be the system Lead, administrator and trainer for recruitment and onboarding system
- Ensure that recruitment policy and procedures are up to date, comprehensive and followed by the recruitment team and wider organisation
- Manage high volume recruitment with sometimes short turnaround times through your effective planning and resource management
- Provide monthly reports on recruitment activity, KPI's, projects and key deliverables.
- Conduct recruitment audits as required and follow up actions resulting from audit findings.
- Attend project meetings and assist with project management by; drafting project briefs, project management schedules and project status updates for delegated projects
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation, industrial instruments, policy and procedures as related to scope of practice
- Three years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant, a mix of internal and agency would be highly desirable
- 2 years’ experience in a Management role demonstrated experience in effective people leadership and success driving a high performance team
- Demonstrated experience in talent and recruitment strategy design, development and implementation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Superior organisational skills with a high degree of drive, initiative, outcome orientation and the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation, industrial instruments, policy and procedures as related to scope of practice
- Unrestricted Australian driver's licence
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources management or other relevant discipline
- Aged Care or Disability Industry Experience
- Project Management experience
- Ideally you will be available to start on the 30th July
Along with your detailed CV, please include a maximum two-page, application document that addresses your suitability for this role and your capability against the essential skills criteria.
For more information please call Justine on 02 9133 9322 apply by clicking the Apply Now button below.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.