- Initial 6 month contract - potential to go perm
- Salary dependant on experience
- Byron Bay Office location
- Newly created, stand-alone role
With a growing national presence, my client is rapidly expanding and have recently launched a new arm to their business.
Based in Byron Bay, with free parking, this vibrant company have a diverse workforce and have an exciting future ahead.
Moving to new modern offices by the end of the month and ambitious growth plans for the next 6 – 12 months, they have recognised a need for an internal recruitment function.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report to the directors of the business and will create, implement and manage all recruitment activity. The majority of their roles will sit within sales & marketing with a need for some high volume recruitment over the next 6 months.
The team could grow by up to 50 staff across lead generation, telesales, business development and general business operations plus general attrition.
- Source & implement an in-house candidate management system
- Create & implement recruitment policies & procedures across the business
- Attract & source high calibre candidates to work in the Byron office
- Build relationships with relevant partners for recruitment
- Manage all on & off line recruitment advertising & responses
- Seek PR opportunities for recruitment drives, on & offline
- Participate in employment events such as career fairs & networking
- Create interview processes for managers
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews & offers
- Assist with on boarding & retention
- Create & manage Talent Attraction strategies through LinkedIn & Social Media
- A self-starter that can lead the way on all recruitment
- Enjoys working autonomously
- Demonstrated experience running high volume recruitment drives
- Experience recruiting sales / business support staff is highly regarded
- Confidence to drive best practice recruitment across the business
Please apply via the 'Apply' option or send your resume to Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au for a confidential discussion please call Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322