Talent Acquisition Coordinator- Charity Sector
- Salary ranging up to $55,000, plus super, plus bonus opportunities.
- CBD location
- Join a collaborative and fun team who will support you in the development of your career!
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
This role will sit within our Not-for-Profit team which specialises in recruiting multiple job positions for charities across Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will report to and support a Senior Consultant within our busy and growing Not-for-Profit team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to source for multiple senior management positions within the charity sector by identifying and interviewing high-quality candidates.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Advertising and headhunting to source candidates for multiple senior positions within the charity sector
- Interviewing and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Managing relationships with candidates on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring administrative compliance
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- Experience working within a similar role, or experience in the fundraising sector
- A hands on and collaborative team approach to succeed in a fast paced environment
- A results driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to follow through on multiple priorities
We love our values driven and fun culture here at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success!
Key benefits that we offer you include:
- A tailored training and development plan
- Performance based incentives such as monthly bonuses and yearly trips
- Complimentary daily breakfast and regular team lunches and outings
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Stunning modern offices overlooking the harbour
Click APPLY and upload your most recent CV or contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People for more information on 02 9093 4938.