- Full-time Permanent
- Fantastic company culture
- Competitive salary & incentives
If successful you will be joining one of the coolest companies in the Coast. What do we classify as COOL you say? Well, if you believe that your actions should always speak louder than words - its a match. Maybe you define Meaningful Work as making a positive impact on others around you while delivering on your promises (again it is a match).
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who wants to join a rapidly growing MSP team that will allow you to use your blend of advanced technical experience, strategic business prowess and project management skills to support the day to day IT operations but also formulate and be accountable for the direction of the business... Like what you are reading? Then keep going...
A little about you...
- University degree in CS or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proven employment of at least 4+ years in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate with non-technical co-workers/clients
- Good understanding of the ITIL processes
- Be a self-starter and tenacious
- Stay Calm under pressure and take control in challenging situations.
- Be ready and able to manage incidents and support the team
You will also require excellent knowledge and experience with…
- Virtualization platforms such as Hyper-V
- Azure AD
- Supporting Office 365
- Cyber Security and its impact upon the business
- Installation & Setup of NBN, Fibre and ADSL Devices
- Network Printers and Scanners
- VoIP Setup
- General Router / Network management with experience in port forwarding/security/VPN
- WatchGuard experience is advantageous
What you'll be doing...
- Support of end user computing environment, providing both onsite and remote support to a large number of clients and end-users
- Purchasing of equipment and management of software renewals
- Management and ownership of the incident/request ticketing system
- Perform maintenance and upgrades on the operating systems to maintain support
- Create monthly reports for clients
- Take an ownership role in the development of solutions by designing, implementing, documenting, and managing systems through their lifecycle for a number of clients
- Ensure incidents are effectively managed and root cause solutions implemented
- Supporting the IT Manager on ICT Project rollouts
- Manage our partner relationships with Microsoft, WatchGuard, HP and HPE to mention just a few.
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY.
For a confidential chat about this role feel free to contact Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org