- 4 month parental leave cover, full time
- Commencing April 2021
- Based – Surry Hills
- Environmental NFP
More about the role:
You will support a rapidly growing team of 60 + who value ICT best practice and network security across all of their IT systems and services. You will be responsible for managing the end-user environment and providing outstanding support to the Directors, Executives, and entire international team of change-making Extraordinaires!
On a daily basis you can expect to provide support for the company wide software and hardware solutions, some of the activities include:
- Data security is a must for this team so use your data security expertise to guide and protect the team.
- Provide advice and on-going education, trouble-shoot for the team, share best-practice tips and create “cheat-sheets” on effective and secure system usage – hopefully you love technical documentation – we do!
- Support the team with information management tasks such as identification and removal of obsolete documents, migration to secure storage, implementation of new services
- Run audits, reports and access checks (including access management)
- Identify opportunities to improve their end-user IT environment
- Manage the businesses IT Risk to ensure they remain secure, resilient and in line with best practice
- Purchase, install, configure and administer new hardware and software including organisation-wide policies and settings. Manage upgrades, including WordPress websites.
Are you hooked and want to know more? Are you a System Process Guru with a love for climate justice? Then keep reading our client has core competencies and requirements for the role. Take a look and if you’re a match or close to please APPLY TODAY!
Core Technical Competencies:
- G-suite admin
- Admin of access controls, including SSO
- Security threat analysis and mitigation
- Providing end-user support using remote access tools
- Admin and best practice for cloud-based information management & collaboration software
- Apple-based MDM solutions (Jamf currently in use)
- Admin and maintenance of WordPress websites
Required skills and experience
- At least five years’ experience in a similar or related role including unpaid, grassroots or lived experience;
- Service orientation
- Experience with standalone systems operations in a global IT ecosystem
- High level technical competency
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT Operations
- Proven analytical skills and ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to engage helpfully with end-users.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT risk management in a high-security context
- Understanding and interest in new technologies and trends
- Ability to self-manage to deadlines and with competing priorities
- Interest in climate justice
- You must have full working rights for Australia.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is committed to creating a workplace that supports their staff to do their best work and develop professionally. Some of the perks include:
- Flexible work policy
- Superannuation contribution of 12.5% (contract only)
- Birthday leave (if it’s your birthday, you get a day off)
- Cultural leave
- Commitment to supporting to your professional development
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Coaching and management support with regular 1:1 meetings
- Performance reviews and feedback to support you and the team to reflect and grow
- A co-developed initial 3 month work plan to help you hit the ground running and have clarity on your role and responsibilities.
Beaumont People have been retained for this search, if you would like a confidential chat please contact Dean at Beaumont People firstname.lastname@example.org