The purpose of this role
- To support the ongoing success of the organisation by driving the development and implementation of community and tenant engagement plans.
- Grow the range of community building activities offered to tenants and communities through innovative programs and initiatives consistent with tenant and community priorities and our strategic and operational goals.
- Identify and apply for grants and alternate funding from philanthropic sources and local, state and federal government, to grow the range of programs we can provide.
- Drive the continual improvement of community and tenant programs and initiatives, by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Development of strategic policy advice, data analysis, Board and Executive reporting and public communications on community engagement and tenant participation.
Desired experience and qualifications
- Demonstrated experience of working in the community services sector establishing and managing successful programs to deliver community building outcomes.
- Experience of working with the housing sector is desirable, as is knowledge of welfare and other relevant government policies.
- Experience of staff supervision
- A relevant tertiary level qualification
- Valid driver’s license