The purpose of this role
To develop and strengthen existing partnerships, and identify potential relationships with other agencies or stakeholders, to secure project funding to support the delivery of community building programs to our tenants and communities.
- To support the ongoing success of the organisation by driving the development and implementation of community and tenant engagement plans.
- Grow the range of community building activities offered to tenants and communities through innovative programs and initiatives consistent with tenant and community priorities and our strategic and operational goals.
- Identify and apply for grants and alternate funding from philanthropic sources and local, state and federal government, to grow the range of programs we can provide.
- Drive the continual improvement of community and tenant programs and initiatives, by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Development of strategic policy advice, data analysis, Board and Executive reporting and public communications on community engagement and tenant participation.
Desired experience and qualifications
- Demonstrated experience of working in the community services sector establishing and managing successful programs to deliver community building outcomes.
- Experience of working with the housing sector is desirable, as is knowledge of welfare and other relevant government policies.
- Experience of staff supervision
- A relevant tertiary level qualification
- Valid driver’s license