- Passionate team inspiring people to move the world to protect animals
- Closely located near St Leonards train station with opportunity to work from home
This is a global organisation, working in over 50 countries across the world. Their vision is a world where animal welfare matters and animal cruelty has ended.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the Supporter Relations Team to develop, manage and optimise the supporter experience for all supporters across Corporate, Major Gifs, Individual Giving and Community portfolio.
The role will strategically optimsie the current supporter experience and also create an effective and innovative supporter retention strategy. You will also educate and engage the wider organisation with regards to the importance of individual donors and supporters.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement and develop the organisations Supporter Services strategy and manage the day to day running of the team, including effectively handing and resolving complaints
- Full compliance management including ensuring effective and efficient processes are in place for donation processing, telephone liaison and inbox management
- Development of business rules for all process and procedures across the Supporter Services team
- Ensure process and procedures are in place to maintain a high accuracy of data entry and CRM management
- Development and day to day management of all inbound and outbound donor care and processes around these calls
- Actively recommend donor care strategies to the fundraising team to further increase retention of supporters
- Develop and maintain regular reporting metrics to measure performance and effectiveness of the team
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in customer service, call centre, donor care or a similar field
- Demonstrated team management experience including inspiring and developing a team
- Experience in telephone programs, both inbound and outbound calls, ideally in a call centre
- Experience in customer retention or supporter experience optimisation
- Complaint handling experience and strong listening and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of communication skills with a warm, polite and professional telephone manner