- Multi-faceted supporter relations and fundraising role
- Temp to permanent opportunity (Minimum 6-month contract)
- North Sydney
This organisation is an international development agency, that works across the Asia Pacific region to deliver economic and social development programs for the financially and socially excluded.
These programs focus on building financial inclusion through micro-finance and related skills development projects.
The Supporter Care Coordinator will manage day to day communications with supporters and potential supporters; execute the day to day running of acquisition and retention fundraising campaigns and maintain the integrity of the Salesforce database.
- Field and manage incoming and outgoing queries and communications from supporters/potential supporters; via telephone, email, website, walkins and social media
- Develop supporter relations strategies and tools that achieve an increase in donor income
- Coordinate supporter and donor journey programs that will maintain and develop new and existing donors; including unsolicited donations, appeals, emergency appeals, regular giving, bequests and major giving
- Develop donor retention and lapsed donor engagement strategies and programs
- Assist in the production and copywriting of supporter communications, newsletters and other key communications
- Coordinate and deliver supporter stewardship activities through events, social media, telephone, other digital and direct mail
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant qualifications or experience in a supporter services role, database marketing, fundraising, or marketing automation
- Experienced in Salesforce
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding attention to detail
Fun, live the values, refreshing environment, supportive team
- Opportunities for professional development
- Training opportunities
- Exposure to multiple campaigns
- Potential contract extension
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.