The Supporter Acquisition Manager oversees the planning, development, maintenance and monitoring of all acquisition fundraising programs.
- Inspiring global human rights organisation
- Great strategic management role
- Manage all acquisition fundraising
Amnesty International Australia are an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone. This organisation works tirelessly across the world to be the voice for anyone whose rights, freedom and dignity are under threat. They bring torturers to justice, change oppressive laws and free people jailed for voicing their opinions. They stand for justice, freedom, human dignity and equality.
This position has specific responsibilities for the recruitment of Amnesty International Australia’s financial supporters. This includes the acquisition of both regular givers (Human Rights Defenders) and occasional donors through a range of channels including Face to Face, Field Marketing, Tele-fundraising, Digital and other innovations. The role of Supporter Acquisition Manager has a high level of autonomy and is responsible for programs that will generate over 19,000 new regular givers and 3,000 cash supporters in 2018. The role currently has 3 direct reports.
- Develop and manage all acquisition programs, budgets and expenditureto meet fundraising strategic objectives and targets
- Provide regular reviews, analysis and reports against program objectives to identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain high level relationships with agencies and other service providers
- Develop innovative and best practice strategy, plans and tactics to grow the program
- Ensure all materials and content are of high quality, relevant and timely
- Ensure the good governance of AIA’s fundraising programs though compliance with government legislation and regulation, AIA policies and contractual obligations
- Lead and manage the supporter acquisition team of 3
- Strategic management and complex budget management
- Proven experience managing acquisition programs
- Demonstrated strategic planning and project management skills
- Strong experience in developing and managing acquisition programs which must include face to face, telemarketing and digital
- Background in data-driven fundraising with proven knowledge of data segmentation and targeting of specific audiences
- Ability to establish and manage large complex budgets
- Strategic planning experience
- Line management
- Understanding of and commitment to human rights
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis