- Competitive salary package
- Strategic autonomy, managing a team of three
- Inspiring international humanitarian charity
- Melbourne inner city suburb location
- Opportunity if you’re a candidate with proven success, or if you see this role as the ideal next step in your career development
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is an incredible international humanitarian organisation who campaign courageously for human rights and are passionate about being a voice for those that can’t.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will oversee a team of three, where you will lead and inspire them to manage, acquire and nurture a large database that spans across regular giving, face to face, field marketing, tele-fundraising, digital and other innovations. You will have complete strategic autonomy that will really makes a difference to the lives of so many.
- Develop and manage all acquisition programs, budgets and expenditure to meet fundraising strategic objectives and targets
- Provide regular reviews, analysis and reports against program objectives to identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain high level relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop innovative and best practice strategy, plans and tactics to grow the program
- Ensure all materials and content are of high quality, relevant and timely
- Ensure fundraising programs are compliant with government legislation and regulation.
If you love variety, autonomy, leading a team and are passionate about acquiring and growing support for programs within the human rights sector, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Proven success and experience creating and implementing strategic direct marketing and acquisition programs, or see this as the next step in your career development
- Background in data-driven fundraising with proven knowledge of data segmentation and targeting of specific audiences
- Ability to establish and manage large complex budgets
- Experience leading and inspiring a team
- Passion for making an impact within human rights
HOW TO APPLY
Don't delay! Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rachel Potter or Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.