- Start Immediately
- 6-month temporary position
- Brisbane, CBD
The Younger Onset Dementia (YOD) Support Coordinator will provide dementia specialist support to assist people living with younger onset dementia, aged under 65 years, to access and interface with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
This support will be predominately provided via Coordination of Support (CoS) services or if required Specialist Support Coordination services, to assist people to implement their NDIS plans, meet identified goals and connect with services and supports that best meet their needs.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in the delivery of a community, health or disability-based service.
- Demonstrated experience/understanding of the complexities experienced by people living with dementia and their carers and families.
- Experience in the delivery of Coordination of Support Services and an understanding of NDIS processes and systems
- Client engagement skills and the ability to support clients to achieve positive change and outcomes.
- Ability to deliver and coordinate high quality services that comply with standards, regulatory requirements and policies.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell from Beaumont People on (02) 9133 9322.